Saturday 4 December 2010

Top 25 new music acts this year

I review music and pride myself on some of the most fantastic musical finds from scouring MySpace and from the CDs I have mailed to me free from PR companies.  My favourite bands/artists this year (and I recommend checking them out because they are awesome):

In no particular order (I'm sounding like Dermot O'Leary)

1. John D'Arcy
2. The Whatmans
3. Strait Laces
4. Jamie Lawson
5. Justin Corr and the Quicksand Band
6. The Good Fight
7. The Lowly Knights
8. Naoimh O'Hagan
9. Niamh Cavlan
10. The Breaking News
12. Brendan Monaghan
13. Kate Walsh
14. John Shelly and the Creatures
15. Eleanor McAvoy
16. Sons of Encouragement
17. Ed Harcourt
18. Mugger Dave
19. Simon Fagan
20. Jason Clarke
21. EleventyFour
22. Colenso Parade
23. Kitty and the Can Openers
24. Eilidh Patterson
25. Miss Paula Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment