Friday 3 December 2010

Nanowrimo

I won NanoWriMo this year...when I say that I won...everyone who reaches 50,000 words between 1 November and the 30 is considered a winner...I'd never even heard of the competition until I heard Kristina Horner on italktosnakes on YouTube mention it....I definitely recommend it to everyone...Script Frenzy in in April where you write a script in 30 days....don't think I'll do it but the novel was such a challenge...harder than my uni dissertation that's for sure...

Anyway....here's a little bite from my novel...tell me what you think.  It's called The Fly in the Jar and will be available on Amazon  soon.

Clement Taggart, like his father before him I am told, is very tall and muscular with steely eyes that are always moving when he talks.  He’s a man’s man with a strong handshake and no time for small talk.  Clement married Penelope some twenty-three years ago, she goes by the name Loppy which I think sounds like a rabbit’s name but wealthy people always seem to adopt daft names like Trinny and Boo so Loppy is just another in a long list of upper middle class badges of honour. 

Let me know what you think <3

No comments:

Post a Comment