Saturday 4 December 2010

Best reading light ever

If like me you are always looking for the perfect reading light then you have found the best blog ever!!!  I've continually bought bedside lamps, little clip on book lights that were booksmarks, those little lamps to clip on from the pound shops like Poundland and Poundworld...but I have officially purchased the best light for reading ever....The Mighty Bright MiniFlex LED - perfect. May be £10.99 plus postage but it is FANTASTIC!!!!  I was a bit cautious spending that much when you can easily get one for £1....there is NOOOOO comparison...  The Mighty Bright has 2 LEDS both to the power of 3 and you can have both lights on or just one....This is the perfect gift for readers everywhere and if like me you love to read in bed....you can't go wrong with this...amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment